CLAVULIN® AND CLAVULIN 12H® in all their presentations are indicated for the short-term treatment of pediatric patients with recurrent or persistent acute otitis media caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae resistant or not to penicillin (minimal inhibitory concentration (MIC) of penicillin ≤ 4 μg / mL), Haemophilus influenzae * and Moraxella catarrhalis *.
CLAVULIN® AND CLAVULIN 12H® is recommended for bacterial infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to CLAVULIN® AND CLAVULIN 12H® in the following sites:
- Infections of the upper respiratory tract (including ear, sinuses, nose and throat), eg. eg Recurrent tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media, typically caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae *, Moraxella catarrhalis *, Staphylococcus aureus *, and Streptococcus pyogenes.
- Lower respiratory tract infections, eg. eg: acute and chronic bronchitis. Acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, lobar pneumonia, and bronchopneumonia, typically caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae *, Staphylococcus aureus *, and Moraxella catarrhalis *.
- Genitourinary tract infections, p. eg: cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis and female genital infections typically caused by Enterobacteriaceae * (mainly Escherichia coli *), Staphylococcus saprophyticus, Enterococcus sp, and Neisseria gonorrhoeae *.
- Infections of the skin and soft tissues, typically caused by Staphylococcus aureus *, Streptococcus pyogenes and Bacteroides sp *.
- Dental infections such as uncomplicated gingivitis, necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis, acute, chronic or aggressive periodontitis, abscess of the periodontium (gingival, periodontal and pericorone) caused by bacteria such as: Peptoestreptococcus anaerobius, Fusobacterium nucleatum, Staphylococcus aurecous *, Staphylococcus aurecous *, Staphylococcus aurecous *, Staphylococcus aurecous * viscosus, Bacteroides melaninogenicus, Vellionella atypica, Actinobacillus sp, Treponema sp *, Prevotella intermedia and Selenomonas sputigena.
- Amoxicillin is recommended by the American Cardiology Association in a single dose (50 mg / kg / 1 h or 2 g as a maximum dose, orally), prior to a dental procedure in heart disease patients.
* SOME MEMBERS OF THESE SPECIES OF BACTERIA PRODUCE BETALACTAMASES, WHICH ARE NOT SENSITIVE TO AMOXICILLIN ALONE.
What shipping methods do you offer?
Currently there is only one shipping method available: regular airmail delivery (15-24 business days) via Mexican postal service, USPS, CANADA POST, and PARCEL FORCE.
Regular airmail is an inexpensive and reliable option.
Please note that while regular airmail can also be tracked in most cases, the tracking information is available only on delivery (or attempted delivery) of the order. This allows us to see if your order was delivered successfully, but does not provide real-time delivery details.
What are your shipping rates and policies?
At the moment we offer 1 shipping option:
Regular Airmail Delivery (15-24 business days)
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you an email to notify you that your product has left our facilities. From this point on, your product is only 15-24 business days.
Please note that orders are shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
You can view our shipping rate and other information after selecting a particular product.
Do you ship internationally?
In what currency is my purchase transaction received?
The currency used will be the US dollar.
How will my medication be packaged?
Your order will be properly packaged for your protection in transit to destination.
Where are the medications shipped from?
We ship from our office in Acapulco, Gro. Mexico
Where are the drugs you have to sell made?
Most of the drugs we offer are manufactured in Mexico, some are manufactured in countries such as Germany, England, France and others, all manufactured by large multinational laboratories legally established in Mexico.
What is the expiration date of the medications I receive?
We offer the guarantee that your product will have at least 10 months of use at the time of sale, however most of the drugs we sell have an expiration date greater than 1 to 2 years
What is your return policy?
Read the refund and cancellation policy
We are unable to accept credit or debit card payments as VISA and Mastercard policies (do not allow pharmacies established outside the US to sell drugs to US customers).
How do I place an order?
When you click on an ADD TO CART link, you will be directed to our secure server where you will be registered as our customer. After selecting the required product and its quantity, you will be sent an email with the information of your purchase and the information to make the payment.
What happens once I send my order?
If your payment is received and identified, you will immediately receive an order confirmation email and another email once your order has been shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
After making your purchase, you will receive an email with your order tracking information. This email contains information about the purchase and a link to the official pages of SEPOMEX, USPS, CANADA POST and PARCEL FORCE.
We are committed to protecting your privacy with the highest level of security possible. All your personal information, including name and address, is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted from your computer to our server. We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which enables end-to-end data protection.